Formula Magic with Dynamic Arrays eBook
Excel has changed… have you?
Of all the features available in modern excel, dynamic arrays provide the most power for the smallest time investment. Yet, most Excel users do not even know what they are.
Have you ever asked these questions?
- How can I use VLOOKUP to return all the matching items, not just the first?
- How can I sort my information using a formula, so I don’t have to keep clicking the sort button?
- How can I quickly create unique lists of items to use with my SUMIFS calculation?
- How can I stop copying down formulas every time my source data changes?
- How can I build a PivotTable-like report, but using formulas, so I don’t have to click refresh ever again?
Well, I’m here to give you some good news. Excel has changed… like seriously changed. On the surface, it looks like everything is the same, but under the hood, Microsoft has made huge changes to the calculation engine. As a result, it is now possible for a single formula to fill multiple cells.
This exciting new way of working is available for Microsoft 365, Excel 2021, or with a Free Excel Online account.
Formula Magic with Dynamic Arrays eBook will teach you:
- How to change your formula thinking to use this new power
- How to use the 6 new dynamic array functions – UNIQUE, SORT, SORTBY, FILTER, SEQUENCE, and RANDARRAY
- The new way of referring to ranges so that you can use all the cells calculated returned in new ways
- Understanding the new #SPILL! and #CALC! errors, and how to avoid them
- Understand how dynamic arrays work with other Excel features – Charts, PivotTables, Data Validation, etc.
- Advanced dynamic array formula techniques to deal with tricky scenarios.