This page features the technical specifications and change log for Quick Steps.
- Windows PC only (no support for Mac)
- Excel Desktop 2016 onwards, including Excel 365 (no support for Excel Online)
Users may use the Quick Steps functions on unlimited devices, may make unlimited copies, and may use the functions in solutions shared with others.
Users may not share the entire function library. Functions can only be shared with others where relevant to a specific solution.
Usage of the add-in is restricted to the single user who acquired the license through either their membership or a one-off purchase.
Please contact customer support (https://exceloffthegrid.com/customer-support) to discuss
- team and site licensing options
- Selling the Quick Steps library or add-in as part of another service or product
Current Version: 1.0000
|1.0001 [Beta]||[Under development]||New Features:|
– Button insert named range as a dynamic source into an existing query
– Button to disable background refresh on all queries (Linear Refresh)
– Info button added to provide version number
|1.0000 [Beta]||2023-09-20||First version|