How to install Flip?
- Pick a folder on your hard drive which is easy to find and will not be regularly deleted (e.g. do note save in the Downloads folder). I recommend creating a folder within your Document folder.
- Double click the file. The file includes an auto-installer. Depending your your security settings you may see this window:
Click Enable Macros
- If the Flip Add-in has installed correctly you should see the following message:
The Add-in keeps disappearing
Some users may experience the add-in disappearing from the Ribbon. This is due to a security setting. To ensure the add-in open correctly each time follow these instructions:
- Find the folder where the Flip Add-in is saved.
- Right click on the file and select Properties
- In the Security section the bottom of the General Tab tick the box for Unblock. Then click OK.
- Close Excel and re-open it. The Add-in should now appear.
How do I use the Flip Add-in?
Please refer to the “How does Flip work?” section of the Flip information page.
If this page does not answer your question please e-mail me – mark at exceloffthegrid dot com, or use the contact form.