Formula Magic with Dynamic Arrays in Excel 365 (eBook)
Mastering Excel’s New Calculation Engine
Excel has changed… like seriously, changed.
Excel now allows a single formula to fill multiple cells. This is possible because the new calculation engine allows dynamic arrays. This book teaches you how to master this new functionality.
- How to change your formula thinking
- How to use the 6 new dynamic array functions – UNIQUE, SORT, SORTBY, FILTER, SEQUENCE and RANDARRAY
- How to use spill ranges
- Understanding the new #SPILL! and #CALC! errors
- Understand how and why dynamic arrays with other Excel features
- Advanced dynamic array formula techniques
Once you start using dynamic arrays in Excel, you will be writing formulas that were previously impossible. It truly is formula magic 🙂